Datum - 20 jan
16:00 - 17:00
Blockchain in Supply Chain
Blockchain holds great promise, especially for supply chains. This technology could result in faster, more transparent and more efficient supply chains that are possibly fairer and more sustainable too. But Blockchain is still in the early stages of development and there are many challenges to overcome. Some innovative startups are busy developing working applications for Blockchain in supply chains.
Several startups will pitch their solutions:
- Nathan Williams, Founder and CEO of Minespider
- Peter Kern, COO of CargoX
- Hjalmar van der Schaaf, CEO & founder CargoLedger
- Gunther Walden, Co-Founder & CEO of CircularTree
- Coline Laurent, Marketing & Communication Manager of Connecting Food
Martijn Lofvers, CEO & Chief Trendwatcher of Supply Chain Media, will discuss with these experts the possibilities and challenges of Blockchain for supply chain management.
Meer informatie over dit event kunt u vinden op de volgende website